Here is my resumé for your consideration if you are interested in hiring me for a full time or freelance contract position. If interested please contact me at your convenience and we can have a little chat.
To acquire a rewarding position within the graphic and/or web design industry. Utilizing my creative skills and knowledge of industry standard programs to height of their capacity.
CareerQuest Inc. - Mississauga, 2011-present
- Maintain and update multiple company websites
- Design new web layouts and graphic elements
- Shoot and edit testimonial videos
Forzani Group Ltd. Toronto, 2008 – present
Shop Technician/Sales Associate/Receiver
- Repaired and serviced bicycles, skis, snowboards, racquets and skates
- Maintained and organized all aspects of the service shop
- Provided excellent customer service by having all work completed on time
EDS/Adecco, Port Hawkesbury, 2006-2007
Support Desk Representative for Bank of America
- First and second level support for PC and telephone/VOIP issues
- Off Prime support analyst for 24hr desk with multiple queues
- Dispatched on-site support vendors
Herzing College - Toronto, 2011
Graphic Design Diploma Program
The Atlantic Media Institute - Halifax, 2004
Total Media Arts Diploma Program
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, QuarkXpress
- Premiere, AfterEffects
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Mac and PC operating systems
- Capable of learning new skills quickly
- Able to recognize problems and find the most efficient solution
- Able to work successfully as an individual as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to focus all my attention on one task or divert between multiple projects
References are available upon request.